Los Muertos is one of the three major gangs of Pacific City in Crackdown and most likely the first for the Player to encounter. They can be compared to real life Central/Southern American spanish drug cartels, Speaking exclusively in spanish, the Los Muertos Utilize custom lowriders and are heavily armed.
Introduction to the gang:Edit
"Los Muertos (The Dead) have rapidly grown from a petty band of Central American drug dealers into a significant narcotics operation dominating the Two Islands forming Pacific City's east side, a district now known as "La Mugre" (The Dirt).
The gang's "Death" designation was originally chosen to strike fear into those who might dare stand in their way, now their name is more associated with the consequences of their vile trade.
Los Muertos members are formidable fighters with remarkable brute strength and brutality to match. They are also renowned Vehicle specialists, stealing and customizing the finest cars and vans before using them to great effect in crimes and getaways." - The Agency Director
Gange Leaders Edit
- Don Domingo "El Brazo" Garcia - Don is the Kingpin of the Los Muertos. He stays at his Villa.
- Juan "El Numero" Martinez - Juan supplies information and finances to Los Muertos. He is located at Hillside Housing.
- Ramon "Pistola" Gonzalez - Ramon is the Weapon supplier for the gang. He is located at the Lighthouse.
- Rodrigo "Montana" Alvarez - Rodrigo is the physical trainer for all Los Muertos. He is located at the Sportiz Sports Complex.
- Rafael "Chuco" Diaz - Rafael is the Vehicle supplier for the gang. He is located at the Easy Riders Garage.
- Jose "Tremendo" Guerra - Jose is in charge of the Los Muertos drug operation. He is located at Guerra's Nightclub.
- Violetta "Santa Maria" Sanchez - Violetta is the recruiter of new street thugs. She is located at El Castillo Apartments.
Grenades and ExplosivesEdit
- Modified Hatchback
- Modified Sportscar
- Pony Car
- Muscle Car
- Modified Saloon
- Modified Van
- Slammed Pickup
Elimination of the Gang Edit
Once all Los Muertos generals have been removed and the final kingpin eliminated, Los Muertos will make a final stand riot located at "Funland" located near the first tunnel exit of the Agency's Keep. Upon eliminating Los Muertos, the area will be renamed "Green Bay" and this video will play.
Possible Return in Crackdown 3 Edit
In Crackdown 3's E3 2014 trailer, it's clear that gang is returning in Crackdown 3, Los Muetros have a chapter in the yet to be named new city in Crackdown 3, have defences on skyscrapers and are led by a new kingpin named Vincente Villareal is wanted by The Agency for Narcotics, Robbery(Armed), Robbery, Assault, Trafficking, Extortion, Torture, Kidnap, Vehicular Theft, Perjury, Forgery, Tax Evasion, Littering.